Turbine Pneumatic Stirrer Series :
- Turbine stirrer is rotary mixing stirrer driven by waterproof or EX- rated electric motors with gear box / pneumatic motors [smaller versions].
- The rotary motion of the drive motor transmitted to the turbines blade which provides an efficient crushing and mixing of the product due to its unique blade construction.
- Mixing by such turbine stirrer can be used for all kinds of liquid and semi-liquid products [at the beginning].
- The turbine blade designs are such which eliminate any vortex effect, consequently avoiding any inclusion of bubbles.
- Especially, suitable in dissolving, dispersing and crushing of particulates.
- Such stirrers are provided with an option to be mounted on a pneumatic hoist [for 20 /200 ltr pail] for ease in operation and can be used to mix varying quantity of product in standard pails.
- Major advantage is the blending is possible within minutes, over a conventional agitator which would take couple hours for proper quality mixing.
- Major applications are for proper blending of paints before applications, glue mixing in water in paper industries, mixing of resins in ink base manufactures etc.
- All wetted parts are made of standard steel or stainless steel.
- Electrical motors are IS standard [IP55 rated]
- Optional small Laboratory application stirrers with pneumatic motors.
- Pneumatic actuated hoist units for standard drum pails available separately.
Stirrer classiﬁcation :
- Hand held Stirrer.[for low viscous paints, lab applications]
- Pneumatic motor driven stirrer with single post hoist [2 0 / 25 / 50 ltr pail [automated lifting of stirrer]
- Electrically driven stirrer on twin post hoist [20/150/200 ltr pails] [for high viscous material]
Available Turbine blade sizes :
- TB-70 [best suited for hand held stirrers for smaller pails]
- TB-110 [Medium duty blade suited to ﬁt on tanks covers]
- TB-1 50 [Medium duty blade suited with 20OLtr hoists]
- TB-180 [Heavy duty blade suited with 200 Ltr hoist]